1. Responsible for day-to-day programme administration support for the full-time and part-time programmes, including student recruitment,
admission and registration, class scheduling, orientations and graduation ceremony;
2. Provide counter service support and handle student enquiries/complaints;
3. Provide support for teaching staff and students; and
4. Assist in tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
1. An Associate Degree or a Higher Diploma or above;
2. Good written and spoken English and Chinese (with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
3. Proficiency in computer skills including Microsoft Office and Chinese word processing;
4. Ability to work independently and willingness to take up responsibilities are essential;
(Working Location : Homantin)
Interested parties please send your full resume with your available date, present and expected salary in Word format and quote the Position Title that you are going to apply. to email@example.com.