Programme Administration Assistant (Division of Humanities & Social Sciences)
1. Responsible for programme administration including admission and registration, student enquiry, class scheduling, coordinating
2. Liaise with academic staff and students on administrative matters;
3. Handle student enquiries/complaints on non-academic issues;
4. Assist in student admission;
5. Provide secretarial support to meeting; and
6. Assist in tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
1. Associate Degree holder above; in any disciplines;
2. Have at least 2 years solid working experience (in tertiary education is an advantage);
3. Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese is a must;
4. Good knowledge in MS Office application (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Chinese/English typing;
5. Able to work independently, Well-organizing and Good interpersonal skills.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your available date, present and expected salary in Word format and quote the Position Title that you are going to apply. to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer.