Administrative Officer (Research & Development)
1. Conduct research for the development of new programmes;
2. Support various business units of the College for the internal and external quality assurance processes;
3. Provide administrative support to facilitate the operation of college-level committees;
4. Provide administrative and document support for projects assigned by senior management; and
5. Support the daily operation of the Department such as coordinating the logistics of meetings, liaising with internal and external
stakeholders and performing general secretary duties.
1. Bachelor”¦s degree, preferably in English / Communications / Linguistics / Translation;
2. At least 2-3 years of working experience, preferably with relevant experience in tertiary education sector;
3. Excellent command of written English and Chinese.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your available date, present and expected salary in Word format and quote the Position Title that you are going to apply. to firstname.lastname@example.org.