Executive Assistant (Office of Registry)
1. To provide counter services for the college;
2. To receive and handle applications and related fee from applicants and students and related matters;
3. To issue student cards;
4. To maintain accurate records of work;
5. To support the daily office operations; and
6. Any other duties as assigned by supervisor(s).
1. F.5 or HKDSE holder or above;
2. At least 2 years of working experience in counter service, preferably in the tertiary education sector;
3. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
4. Skills in Chinese Word Processing (倉頡或速成), MS Office applications (including Word and Excel);
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
6. Able to work under pressure and tight schedule; and
7. A team player with pleasant personality and good organizational skills.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your available date, present and expected salary in Word format and quote the Position Title that you are going to apply. to firstname.lastname@example.org.