Lecturer / Assistant Lecturer (Mathematics/ Statistics / Communication Skills / Liberal Studies)
1. Perform teaching duties and student supervision;
2. Devise and revise teaching materials and assessments;
3. Grade student assignments and attend meetings;
4. Assist in programme planning and development;
5. Carry out duties on academic and students activities and programme promotion e.g. student recruitment and admission;
6. Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
l Applicants should possess a Bachelor degree or above in the relevant discipline
l At least 2 years¡¦ working experience in a related discipline and, preferably with experience in post-secondary education;
l Mature, independent, responsible, well-organized with good interpersonal skills.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your available date, present and expected salary in Word format and quote the Position Title that you are going to apply. to email@example.com.