Assistant Marketing Officer
1. Propose content and presentation layout for promotion collaterals;
2. Assist in execution for academic events and activities;
3. Update programme information on websites and printed materials;
4. Communicate with external vendors for collaterals design and production; and
5. Handle ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisors.
1. Higher Diploma or above, preferably in Marketing or related discipline;
2. Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
3. Experience in website content update are preferred;
4. Willing to learn, able to meet deadline and keen to communicate with users and vendors.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your available date, present and expected salary in Word format and quote the Position Title that you are going to apply. to firstname.lastname@example.org.