Executive Assistant (Office of Registry)
1. To provide quality counter services to students, colleagues and visitors;
2. To maintain accurate records of work;
3. To handle student card production and related matters;
4. To provide support to facilitate daily office operation; and
5. Any other duties as assigned by supervisor/s.
1. Associate Degree / Higher Diploma holder; or HKCEE / HKDSE holder (with at least Grade E / Level 2 in Chinese Language and
Mathematics OR English Language and Mathematics) plus work experience);
2. Less academically qualified candidates with relevant work experience will also be considered;
3. At least 2 years of administrative working experience, preferably in the tertiary education sector;
4. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
5. Skills in Chinese Word Processing (倉頡或速成), MS Office applications (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
6. Service-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills;
7. Self-motivated, attentive to detail, willing to learn with positive attitude;
8. Able to work under pressure in tight schedule; and
9. A team player with pleasant personality and good organizational skills.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your available date, present and expected salary in Word format and quote the Position Title that you are going to apply. to firstname.lastname@example.org.