Course Development and Management Officer
1. To maintain the course quality assurance system;
2. To handle lecturer recruitment and management;
3. To handle student complaint and enquiries;
4. To plan and organize student activities;
5. To get involved in course promotion and recruitment activities;
6. To develop new programmes;
7. To review and design curriculum;
8. Shift Duty is required.
1. Degree holder or above in English Language, Sports and Fitness , Engineering or related disciplines;
2. At least 4-year working experience, of which 1-year course management or teaching experience;
3. Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
4. Proficiency in MS Office; experience in photoshop, Illustrator or Dreamweaver is a plus;
5. Chinese Word Processing (Ü¾e/³t¦¨);
6. Good coordination and course management skills, attend to details and work systematically; and
7. Responsible and independent with excellent communication skills.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your available date, present and expected salary in Word format and quote the Position Title that you are going to apply. to email@example.com.