Assistant Lecturer / Lecturer (Tourism and Hospitality)
1. Deliver daily teaching;
2. Coordinate student internship according to the programme requirement;
3. Coordinate student activities and fulfill student nurturing duties;
4. Liaise with part-time lecturer for effective delivery of teaching;
5. Maintain quality assurance of the programme and assist in programme development & accreditation;
6. Any other duties assigned by supervisor.
1. Degree holder in hotel management, hospitality management, tourism management, culinary, event management, airline, cruise or any other
related disciplines; Master Degree and Certified Hospitality Educator is preferred;
2. At least 2 years of post-qualification teaching experience in tertiary education or working experience in related industry.
3. Proficiency in using Opera (PMS) or Sabre system is preferred;
4. Good command of both of written & spoken of English and Chinese;
5. Proficiency in MS Office application (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
Interested parties please send your full resume with your available date, present and expected salary in Word format and quote the Position Title that you are going to apply. to firstname.lastname@example.org.