Communication Manager (Event)
1. Be the in-charge for college-wise events and activities such as annual luncheon;
2. Support and provide professional advice to academic and other department¡¦s events;
3. Propose write-ups for pre- or post-event promotion for internal and external branding;
4. Initiate and drive the team to execute fundraising schemes, plan and propose communication collaterals and content for pitching
and networking, e.g. handle donation acknowledgement, manage donor¡¦s database;
5. Explore fundraising opportunities in mainland, Hong Kong and potential effective platforms;
6. Handle ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisors.
1. A Bachelor¡¦s degree holder, preferably in Marketing or related discipline;
2. A minimum of 7 years¡¦ working experience, 3 years of which in supervision level;
3. Experience in fundraising and event management is preferred;
4. Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
5. Be a good team player, proactive and adaptive to change;
6. Candidates with less experience would be considered as Senior Communication Officer.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your available date, present and expected salary in Word format and quote the Position Title that you are going to apply. to email@example.com.