Head of Programme (Diploma of Yi Jin)
1. Undertake programme planning and development;
2. Oversee the implementation and operation of the respective programme; Carry out academic and student activities e.g. student recruitment
3. Manage a team of academic staff in the respective team;
4. Perform duties for quality assurance and participate in validation and professional recognition;
5. Liaise with different stakeholders including external parties;
6. Fulfil teaching duties where required; and
7. Undertake any other duties and responsibilities assigned by supervisor.
1. Applicants should possess a Master¡¦s degree in a related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution;
2. At least 4 years¡¦ working experience, of which 2 years¡¦ teaching related discipline and, preferably with experience in programme
management and external accreditation;
3. Demonstrable strong leadership and agility in an ever-changing environment; and
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your available date, present and expected salary in Word format and quote the Position Title that you are going to apply. to email@example.com.