Head of Programme (Social Work)
2. Manage the programme operation in the respective team;
3. Take charge of student issues;
4. Oversee the quality of teaching staff in the respective team;
5. Ensure the quality of teaching staff and implementation of quality assurance
6. Fulfill teaching duties in accordance with the College policy;
7. Prepare documents for programme validation and professional recognition;
8. Communicate with external parties e.g. HKCAAVQ and SWRB etc.; and
9. Undertake any other duties and responsibilities assigned by supervisor.
1. Applicants should possess a Master¡¦s degree in related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution;
2. Minimum of 5 years¡¦ Social Work relevant post-qualification working experiences, and at least 2 years¡¦ experience in teaching related4
discipline and, preferably with experience in programme management and external accreditation;
3. Proven record in leading a team in the tertiary education sector;
4. Strong leadership with the ability to plan strategically and handle complex issues tactfully in a fast-changing environment; and
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your available date, present and expected salary in Word format and quote the Position Title that you are going to apply. to email@example.com.