1. Responsible for onsite IT technical support to all campuses and provide immediate assistance to administrative and teaching staffs;
2. Manage and assist the IT helpdesk duties;
3. Liaise with vendors in equipment maintenance and setup;
4. Prepare and checking IT equipment;
5. Assist in IT asset management.
1. A Higher Diploma or above in Computer Studies or Networking;
2. With two years¡¦ relevant experience in education or social service industry;
3. Proficiency in MS Office 2013, Web Authoring, Imaging software;
4. Knowledge in Chinese Word Processing;
5. Good interpersonal and communication skills;
6. Willing to perform shift duty.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your available date, present and expected salary in Word format and quote the Position Title that you are going to apply. to firstname.lastname@example.org.