1. To gather user requirements and functional specifications;
2. To perform system development, testing and implementation;
3. To prepare system manuals and conduct user training;
4. To be responsible for system and database maintenance;
5. To coordinate vendors on system development projects.
1. Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology, Software Engineering or equivalent;
2. At least 2 years working experience in either areas mentioned above;
3. Excellent organizing, communication and interpersonal skills;
4. Familiar with the language/software/applications under various areas : Programming : Microsoft Visual Studio, Java, PHP, Microsoft SQL
Interested parties please send your full resume with your available date, present and expected salary in Word format and quote the Position Title that you are going to apply. to email@example.com.