Head of Programme (International Education)
1. To manage and ensure the quality of teaching staff and implementation of quality assurance
2. To liaise with overseas partner on administration and operation of the programmes;
3. To liaise with professional body on accreditation and professional development activities;
4. To arrange promotional activities for the programmes and carry out the recruitment process;
5. Undertake any other duties and responsibilities assigned by supervisor.
1. Applicants should possess a Master’s degree in any discipline from a recognized tertiary institution;
2. Have a minimum 4 years’ working experience with 2 years related working experience in the tertiary education sector and, preferably with experience in programme coordination and management;
3. With knowledge of management or coordination of non-local programme would be an advantage;
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
5. Good team work with detail-minded and multi-tasks oriented ability;
6. Proficiency in MS Office applications (Words, Excel, Power Point) and Chinese word processing (倉頡或速成)
7. Candidate with less relevant experience or qualification may be considered
Personal data provided by the applicants will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes.
We are an equal opportunities employer