Head of Programme (Adult Education Centre)
1. Undertake programme planning and development within the respective team;
2. Manage and oversee the programme operation in the respective team;
3. Oversee the quality of academic staff in the respective team;
4. Maintain the quality assurance system; and
5. Undertake any other duties and responsibilities assigned by supervisor;
6. Shift Duty is required.
1. Applicants should possess a Master¡¦s degree from a recognized tertiary institution;
2. Minimum 8 years working experience with at least 4 years¡¦ post-qualification working experience in the education industry and, preferably
with experience in programme management and external accreditation;
3. Good coordination and course management skills, attend to details and work systematically, able to work under pressure; and
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your available date, present and expected salary in Word format and quote the Position Title that you are going to apply. to firstname.lastname@example.org.